Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
Advanced Project Management
A comprehensive guide for managers, engineers, accountants and others involved in project work, and a valuable reference to advanced students of project and construction management.
This expertly written Program on Advanced Project Management 'bridges the gap' between introductory courses and foundation knowledge of project management and specialist professional project management practice. Its aim is twofold: to provide a guide for managers, engineers, accountants and others involved in project work, and toprovide further knowldge, understanding and guidance for advanced students of project and construction management.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Major subjects and topics in this Program include:
- Introduction to project management;
- Project definition and appraisal;
- Associated disciplines (procurement, engineering, cost accounting, quality management)
- Project organization and project organization structures;
- Organizing large projects;
- Planning and Scheduling;
- Structured project planning and control (fixed time restraints, resources);
- Standard networks and templates;
- Risk (identification, assessment, mitigation);
- Controlling project progress;
- Controlling project costs, and earned value analysis;
- Handling and reporting information for project management;
- Managing project changes;
- Centralized or decentralized planning and control;
- People in projects;
- Conflict in projects.
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication and supplementary Study Publication.
- Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
- A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
- A Past Paper/Questions.
- The Final Examination sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Mastery of Management Diploma when you pass the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- Project Leadership & Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Project Administration (BPA) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
- Project Management & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Operations & Quality Management Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Construction & Project Management Honours (Higher) Diploma 21 months (flexible)
- Project Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
This Program is intended to develop the career of anyone working in, or intending to work in, a range of careers in the field of real project management as a knowledgeable specialist.
Completing this high-level Program is positive indication of your ability to successfully undertake high-level and graduate level studies. There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include the ‘wider’ syllabus ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' EMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
**During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional, graduate level qualification, suited for high-level duties in project management, administration and related career areas