Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
Operations & Quality Management
This Program gives a comprehensive understanding of the key issues and techniques of operations management; it is a vital subject because operations management is the function that plans, organises, coordinates, and controls the resources needed to produce a company’s goods and services making the best, professional and efficient use of the organisational resources available.
Operations Management is important because it is concerned with creating all of the products and services upon which we depend, and because every service and product that we use or produce is the result of an operation or process. It is an exciting subject as it is at the centre of many of the changes affecting the world of business. It is challenging because the solutions that we find need to work cost-effectively and efficiently, both within the organisation or company and globally. Operations management needs to be conducted responsibly, taking account of responsibilities to society and the environment. This Program aims to give you a thorough insight into Operations Management and the key concerns of the subject, and the ability to put that knowledge into practice.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Program before 30th October 2021 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Summary of Major Topics:
- Explaining Operations Management.
- The Input-Transformation-Output Process, Process Hierarchy.
- Operations Strategy, Operations Resources.
- Market Requirements, Social, Environmental and Economic Performance.
- The Design of Services and Products, Stages in Design, Design Details.
- Effects of Volume and Variety on Operations.
- The Location of Operations, Positioning and Layout; Operations Flow.
- Managing and Designing Supply Networks. Network Dynamics.
- Capacity Management; Measuring Capacity, Demand Fluctuations, Queueing Theory.
- Inventory Management and Control.
- Supply and Demand Concerns
- Planning and Control of Ongoing Operations.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Lean Synchronization.
- Increasing Efficiency and Reducing Waste.
- Total Quality Management, Achieving Conformance, Specification, Improvement.
(A more detailed outline of contents is available on request)
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication and supplementary Study Publication.
- Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
- A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
- Test Questions and Past Papers/Questions and access to solutions for them, and additional Exercises, Tests and Activities.
- The Final Examination sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Mastery of Management Diploma when you pass the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Commerce & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Business Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Project Administration (BPA) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Materials & Logistics Management Honours (Higher) Diploma 21 months (flexible)
This Program teaches what is needed to become a senior and valued operations manager, and how to deal with and manage inventory, supply and design issues. It deals with many factors which impact upon the success, efficiency and profitability of an organization. Dealing with many matters like location and layout of resources and equipment, planning and control, it gives a very good grounding in management and operations principals.
Completing this high-level Program is positive indication of your ability to successfully undertake further studies at level-6, level-7 and other graduate levels, in business, economics, organization, project management, engineering and wider management-related studies.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include the ‘wider’ syllabus ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
**During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional, graduate level qualification, ideal for high-level duties in operations management, business, production administration and related career areas