EBA: Executive Business Administration on
Construction Management & Administration
An essential Programme for all construction related disciplines, covering management, leadership and project management, with a focus on providing the skills and knowledge needed to become an effective construction and project manager.
The Programme aims to provide managerial, leadership and operational knowledge and understanding of construction management together with a range of high-level management, administration and leadership skills. The first ‘Study Year’ concentrates on a wide range of business, management and administration topics; the second ‘Study Year’ builds upon that and introduces more specialised subjects including project leadership and construction management; the third ‘Study Year’ continues with a wide range of construction management issues and business management topics along with the opportunity to prepare a business Project to increase analytical ability, improve skills and competencies and take knowledge and confidence to higher levels.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Program before 30th May 2022 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Management & Administration in Business
3. Commercial Practice & Law
4. Management & Administration Theory & Practice
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’:
5. Workplace Health & Safety
6. Purchasing & Resourcing Management
7. Project Leadership & Management
8. Construction Management Theory and Practice
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR THREE’:
9. Computers & IT in Business & Management
10. Construction Project Management
11. Organisational Environment
12. Project + Key Concepts in Management
The CIC Fee includes EVERYTHING you need to successfully study and complete your Programme.
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International Study & Training Manuals and Publications for the Core Subjects of study, including the Project.
- Detailed, professional Study & Training Guidance with full instructions on how you should study to achieve success and gain top results; a specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations and Exam Questions; and detailed Project/Thesis documentation explaining how you should approach, undertake and prepare your Project. All this is provided during the Programme either on enrolment/registration, or at the appropriate stage of your study.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, and/or ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation.
- Examination** Papers set on the Core Subjects. You will write/answer the Examinations under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details of how your Examinations will be conducted are provided when you register. (Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over one hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process.) **An Assignment Option is available via email instead of an Exam in the Corona virus period.
- The highly respected Executive Business Administration certification and a Transcript on your successful completion of the Programme.
- A valuable additional benefit of the EBA Programme is that you will gain and be awarded a valuable qualification for each Study Year completed:
- on completion of the EBA First Study Year an Honours Diploma will be awarded;
- on completion of the First and Second Study Years an Advanced Diploma will be awarded;
- and on completion of the three Study Years, CIC’s prestigious Executive Business Administration award (with a detailed transcript and grade sheet) will be awarded to you.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more, on: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters, details of special offers, details of new Programs, special articles on management, administration, leadership and similar issues, Competition Forms, and much more, sent by email and post.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after your CIC Study & Training; you may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on related and further Study and Programmes to improve career progress, development and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist you with special requests or requirements you might have, such as for a reference/recommendation letter, and more, by post and email.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Commerce & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Health & Safety in the Workplace Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Project Leadership & Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Project Management & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Real Estate (Property) Management Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
The EBA is designed as a level-6 programme, and therefore graduate degree level or equivalent level study is usually the next step if you need or wish to pursue further study and qualifications, either with CIC or with another education provider or university.
The Programme is primarily designed for men and women already in employment and who are:
- ambitious to expand and increase their knowledge, ability and understanding;
- aiming for high level success within their organisation, or to take their own businesses to greater success and profitability;
- destined for high-level, respected, well-paid posts of employment, with significant responsibility, which can be carried out professionally and efficiently, with technical, managerial and analytical ability.
Specialising in the key field of construction management, the knowledge and ability gained is also easily transferable to a huge range of other types of work, careers and posts, ensuring that career development is destined for an upwards direction.
Sign up to this course
A qualification indicating high-level construction, project management and administrative competence, and executive-level knowledge.