Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
Real Estate (Property) Management
This Program provides detailed, thorough, well-planned and learner-friendly guidance of the essential concepts which need to be understood to achieve a successful professional career in the field of Real Estate (Property) Management. It is designed for anyone wishing to study and/or understand the essential concepts needed for real estate, surveying, land management, housing, property, planning and construction.
The key concepts of this interesting study and career area are arranged, defined and explained to provide key knowledge and understanding, quickly and conveniently. The most important subjects in land and property fields are introduced and written about by experts with considerable expertise of property management in the modern business environment. The course covers: Planning, Building surveying, Valuation, Law, Economics, Investment, Finance, Quantity surveying, Construction, Regeneration, Sustainability, Property management, and more. The course includes many relevant examples and illustrations and advice to encourage a deep understanding of the subjects.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Program before 30th October 2021 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
The major topics covered include:
- Introduction to Real Estate Management
- Agency - client relationships
- Building Surveying
- Commercial Property Management
- Construction and Development
- Economics for Real Estate
- Finance, Investment, Taxation
- Land Management
- Elements of Real Estate Law
- Planning in Real Estate
- Property Asset Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Real Estate and Land Regeneration
- Residential Property & Housing Management
- Issues of Sustainability and Environment
- Real Estate Valuation
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication and supplementary Study Publication.
- Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
- A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
- A Past Paper/Questions.
- The Final Examination sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Mastery of Management Diploma when you pass the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
This Program is intended to develop the career of anyone working in, or intending to work in, a range of careers including the broad field of real estate and property management, building surveying, land management, housing, property investment, property management and construction management.
Completing this high-level Program is positive indication of your ability to successfully undertake further studies at level-6 and graduate level, in business, management, project management, construction and wider property management-related studies.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include the ‘wider’ syllabus ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
**During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional, graduate level qualification, ideal for high-level responsibility in real estate and property management and related career areas.