Management & Business
This CIC Course on ‘Management & Business’ comprises 10 Modules. Each of the 10 Modules has been specially selected from one of CIC’s most popular International Diploma Programs.
This Course on ‘Management & Business’ will therefore provide you with:
- valuable knowledge and understanding across a range of 10 management and business Subjects;
- an introduction to and taste of what studying a “full” Diploma Program will be like;
- interest and incentive to enrol for, study and complete Diploma (or higher) programs with Cambridge International College;
- the opportunity to achieve a Certificate on Management & Business.
(1) For the period 1st April to 30th September 2020, anyone enrolling for this Program will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation if you provide a personal email address;
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
The Management & Business Course comprises 10 Modules. Each of the 10 Modules has been specially selected from one of CIC’s most popular International Diploma Programs.
The Course comprises these 10 Modules:
1. Business Management & Administration (Starting a Business, The Business Plan)
2. Business Economics & Commerce (Price, Demand, Revenues and Pricing)
3. Commercial Practice & Law (Law, Legal Systems and Contract Law)
4. Management & Administration (The Functions and Activities of Management)
5. Human Resource Management (Recruitment, Selection, Interviews, Appointments)
6. Leadership & Team Management (Workgroups, Team Building & Team Values)
7. Health & Safety in the Workplace (The Work Environment, Accident Prevention)
8. Sales Management & Marketing (Markets, Marketing, Research, Competition)
9. Logistics, Materials & Supply Management (Logistics Strategy, Customer Service)
10. Accounting & Finance (Interpreting Final Accounts, Break-even Analysis, Audits)
The content of this Course is provided free of charge with the compliments of Cambridge International College (CIC) of Jersey, Britain.
The content of this Course on ‘Management & Business’ is available in SOFTCOPY only, as a PDF document (note, for all CIC Programs - Diploma, Honours, ABA, Baccalaureate, EBA, Graduate Diploma, AMBMA, and any others, the Study Materials comprise professionally printed and produced hard-copy Study Manuals and/or Study Publications which are included in the Fee).
Any of your friends, family, colleagues or others may study the content of this Course on ‘Management & Business’ free of charge; and if any of them wish to, they may apply to sit an Examination to gain a CIC Certificate on ‘Management & Business’ for which there is a Fee of £50 or US$80.
- Management & Administration Honours (Higher) Diploma 21 months (flexible)
- Accounting & Finance in Business & Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Sales Management & Marketing Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Human Resource & Personnel Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Logistics, Materials & Supply Chain Management (including Transport) Diploma 12 months (flexible)
Studying this Course gives you the incentive and confidence to study any of the Diplomas offered by Cambridge International College, and/or to proceed to higher level studies (with Cambridge International College or any other accredited institution).
The knowledge you gain will increase your ability, understanding and competence, and your opportunities to gain a good position at work and appropriate employment.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions - which include Honours Diplomas, ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes, and which can then lead on to the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Download Module 1 for free!
Enter your details below to download a PDF of module 1. When you submit your details, your browser will downlaod a PDF.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The Study Period is one year (12 months) but this is flexible; the Course can be completed in a shorter period, or you can take longer if necessaryREAD MORE »
To gain your Certificate you need to sit and pass an Examination/Assessment. The short Examination will comprise multiple-choice questions and short answers. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in the Study & Training Guide. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve high marks and good grades, and obtain your prestigious International Certificate!
A Certificate from an accredited College showing you studied & have good knowledge of management & business subjects and can succeed at Diploma & higher levels.