Honours (Higher) Diploma on
Construction & Project Management
This unique Programme carefully and throughly covers the essentials of both Construction Management and Project Leadership, providing the key knowledge and ability to achieve a successful career in this vital area of emplyment and business.
(1) For the period 1st April to 30th June 2020, anyone enrolling for this Program will also be enrolled free for a Course on Leadership & Organisation;
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
The Programme comprises four key ‘courses’ as follows:-
- Project Leadership & Management
- Construction Management: the Industry, Managers, Control
- Advanced Management & Administration.
AND your choice of:
- Logistics, Materials, Supply Chain & Transport Management
- Purchasing & Resourcing Management
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FEE FOR THIS HONOURS GROUP DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International CIC Core Study Publications for each of the four (4) ‘courses’ of study.
- CIC’s detailed, professional ‘Study & Training Guide’ with full instructions on how to study to achieve success and gain top results. The Guide includes detailed advice on how to answer Tests and Examinations.
- Training Tests, Questions and Exercises (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’), and Recommended Answers for most of them.
- An Examination set for each of the 4 core courses; each Examination is sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examinations will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination.
- A prestigious Cambridge International College Diploma on successful completion of Study & Training and on passing the Examination for EACH of the 4 core courses, PLUS the International Honours Group Diploma when all 4 courses have been completed - this is a total of 4 awards - 4 individual Diplomas plus the Honours Diploma.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Project Administration (BPA) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
- Project Management & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Real Estate (Property) Management Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Environmental Planning & Management ABA: Advanced Business Administration 2 years (flexible)
The Programme provides access to higher studies in almost any field, and of course in management, administration, business, construction and project management, including to CIC’s Baccalaureate and Executive Business Administration programmes, and to graduate degree level studies, and other studies with CIC and other institutions worldwide.
The Programme provides a pathwayto craeer success and development in construction and project management with a focus on the planning, management, leadership and business aspects.
Sign up to this course
Four (4) Diplomas AND the Honours Diploma, certifying you have high levels of knowledge and capability in construction and project management & administration