Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
Events Management: for Tourism, Business, Sport
A comprehensive and engaging program teaching how to become a professional in event management.
This Program will provide the knowledge and sophisticated skills required in order to become a professional event manager, and covers strategic planning, risk analysis, marketing, budgeting, cash flow planning, human resource management and much more.
The Program covers strategic management for projects, focusing on event concepts and feasibility, and topics such as legal compliance, marketing, risk and business and event relationships. It then focuses on operational planning and implementation in clear and focused detail.
The Program helps develop a wide range of abilities and to master vital skills which can be used in project and event management, and to face many different types of business challenges in a diverse range of contexts, and in many management roles and in numerous professional and managerial positions.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Summary of Major Topics:
- The event industry - events, technology, ethics
- Event concepts and ideas - analysis, design, logistics
- Assessing event feasibility and strategic factors
- Event venues and sites
- Legal and insurance issues regarding events
- Business and client relationships and agreements
- Marketing strategy, segmentation and planning
- Sponsorship issues for events
- Event budgeting, finance and cash flow matters
- Risk assessment and strategy
- The event bids process and factors
- Event project management, project management tools and principles
- Event promotion and public relations
- Staging an event, services, contractors, catering accommodation
- Human resources, staffing, recruiting
- People management, motivation and development
- On-site services
- Safety and security, safety training
- Crowd procedures and control
- Event protocol for speakers, business, religious and cultural events
- Event catering, food, beverages, waste planning
- Environmental management, sanitation
- Event monitoring and control, and evaluation
- Careers and trends in event management
Your CIC Fee includes:-
Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication and supplementary Study Publication.
Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
Test Questions, (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’) and Model Answers for them, and additional suggested activities.
The Final Examination sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination. The prestigious Cambridge International College Mastery of Management Diploma Graduate when you pass the Final Examination.
Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Hospitality & Events Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Project Leadership & Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Project Management & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Project Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
This is essential study and training for men and women wishing to enter the rapidly growing field of event management and to become a competent, successful event manager. It clearly and interestingly provides knowledge and competency in a very wide range of skills which are applicable for a very wide range of management responsibility both in and outside of event management.
This graduate-level Program is confirmation of your ability to successfully undertake further studies at graduate and postgraduate levels, in event management and in wider business and management studies.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include the ‘wider’ syllabus ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional, graduate level qualification, and a wide range of skills and event management competencies achieved in preparation for a successful career.