Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
Money, Banking & Financial Systems
A Program explaining the purposes, roles and features of money, banks, banking, financial systems and markets, and their function and importance in financial and economic activity.
The Program comprehensively covers the roles of financial systems and introduces financial institutions; it looks at interest rates and asset valuation, money supply and demand, and monetary policy and the main types of financial markets. It is written to meet the needs of those requiring good grounding in financial economics theory, combined with institutional and policy matters affecting the world today.
The Program uses many illustrations and examples to explain the subjects. It considers both traditional issues of monetary policy and the independence of central banks, and also more recent, contemporary issues such as the transparency with which central banks conduct monetary policy.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Program before 30th October 2021 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Summary of Major Topics:
- The role of a financial system
- Introduction to financial systems
- The UK financial system
- The US financial system
- The determination of short-term interest rates
- The structure of interest rates
- The valuation of assets
- Banks and the supply of money
- The demand for money
- Monetary policy
- Money markets
- Bond markets
- Equity markets
- Foreign exchange markets
- Derivatives - the financial futures markets
- Options, swaps and other derivatives
(A more detailed outline of contents is available on request)
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication and supplementary Study Publication.
- Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
- A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
- Test Questions /Past Paper Questions.
- The Final Examination** sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination. **An Assignment Option via email is available instead of an Exam for the 'Covid-19' (Corona) virus period.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma when you pass the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Financial Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Business Finance & Investment Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Financial Strategy & Decisions Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Financial Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Commerce & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
This Program is a high-level, comprehensive and rigorous Program designed for men and women aiming to make successful careers in banking and financial services, and in positions and jobs which need a good grounding in financial economic theory, finance and banking practice.
This demanding graduate-level Program is confirmation of your ability to successfully undertake further studies at graduate levels, in banking, financial services, investment, and related business, economics, management and related studies.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include the ‘wider’ syllabus ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
**An Assignment Option via email is available instead of an Exam for the 'Covid-19' (Corona) virus period.
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional, high level qualification, for high-level responsibility in banking, economic, financial service and economic management positions and roles.