Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
Business Finance & Investment
An excellent, detailed in-depth introduction to finance and investment decision making
The Program focuses on the theory and practice of business finance. It covers the major theories of financial decision making and assesses their practical usefulness, and relates financial and decision-making theory to what happens in actual practice - real-life application. Where theory and actual financial practice do not match, the reasons why are explained. The Program covers the business finance environment and provides a very useful framework for financial decision making. The Program deals in depth with investment decisions: methods and techniques for assessing different investment opportunities, practical aspects of value to financial and other managers/personnel/directors, risk and other relevant issues.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Program before 31st December 2020 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Summary of Major Topics:
- The Business Finance Environment
- Business Finance and the Organisation of Business
- Financial Decision Making - a Framework
- Financial Accounting Statements & Interpretation
- Investment Decisions
- Practical Aspects of Investment Appraisal
- Investment Appraisal Methods
- Investment Risk
- Portfolio Theory and Pricing Models
- Capital Rationing
- Cash Flows
- Present Value Tables and Annuity Tables
(A more detailed outline of contents is available on request)
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication.
- Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
- A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
- Practice Questions, Tests and Activities (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’) and Model Answers for them.
- The Final Examination** sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination. **An Assignment Option via email is available instead of an Exam for the 'Covid-19' (Corona) virus period.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Ma
- stery of Management Diploma when you pass the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Financial Strategy & Decisions Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Financial Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Finance & Investment Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Business Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
The Program provides essential practical and theoretical knowledge, advice and understanding of relevance to accounts and finance personnel, in particular to managers, directors, owners and officers dealing - or aspiring to senior positions which deal with - finance and investment decisions. These skills are needed for every type of organisation, whether commercial, private, public, and so the career opportunities are wide and varied for anyone who completes this Program.
This Program leads naturally on to - and is sister to - the CIC Mastery of Management Gradaute Diploma on Financial Strategy & Decisions. This Program is also ideal for further studies at graduate and postgraduate levels, in the same specialisation or in the wider finance, business and management field.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include the ‘wider’ syllabus ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
**An Assignment Option via email is available instead of an Exam for the 'Covid-19' (Corona) virus period.
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional, MBA/MA and graduate level qualification, ideal for high-level responsible work in finance, investments and related career areas.