EBA: Executive Business Administration on
Hospital Management & Administration
A unique Programme specialising in hospital management, leadership and direction, with a focus on providing the skills and knowledge needed to ensure efficiency, quality patient care and high performance in hospitals and health care.
The Programme aims to provide managerial, leadership and operational knowledge and understanding for the efficient management of hospitals and health care organisations (or sections or departments of them) together with a range of high-level project and operations management, administration and leadership skills.
The first ‘Study Year’ concentrates on a wide range of business, management, leadership and administration topics; the second ‘Study Year’ builds upon that and introduces more specialised subjects including hospital and health leadership and management; the third ‘Study Year’ continues with a range of management issues including performance improvement in hospitals and wider management topics along with the opportunity to prepare a Project to increase analytical ability, improve skills and competencies and take knowledge and confidence to higher levels.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Management & Administration in Business
3. Commercial Practice & Law
4. Management & Administration Theory & Practice
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’:
5. Leadership & Team Management
6. Health & Safety in the Workplace
7. Hospital Management: Productivity, Sustainability, Economics
8. Hospital Departments: Quality, Efficiency, Effectiveness
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR THREE’:
9. Computers & IT in Business & Management
10. Improving Performance in Hospitals
11. Organisational Environment
12. Project + Key Concepts in Management
The CIC Fee includes EVERYTHING you need to successfully study and complete your Programme.
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International Study & Training Manuals and Publications for the Core Subjects of study, including the Project.
- Detailed, professional Study & Training Guidance with full instructions on how you should study to achieve success and gain top results; a specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations and Exam Questions; and detailed Project/Thesis documentation explaining how you should approach, undertake and prepare your Project. All this is provided during the Programme either on enrolment/registration, or at the appropriate stage of your study.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, and/or ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation.
- Examination Papers set on the Core Subjects. You will write/answer the Examinations under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details of how your Examinations will be conducted are provided when you register. (Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over one hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process.)
- The highly respected Executive Business Administration certification and a Transcript on your successful completion of the Programme.
- A valuable additional benefit of the EBA Programme is that you will gain and be awarded a valuable qualification for each Study Year completed:
- on completion of the EBA First Study Year an Honours Diploma will be awarded;
- on completion of the First and Second Study Years an Advanced Diploma will be awarded;
- and on completion of the three Study Years, CIC’s prestigious Executive Business Administration award (with a detailed transcript and grade sheet) will be awarded to you.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more, on: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters, details of special offers, details of new Programs, special articles on management, administration, leadership and similar issues, Competition Forms, and much more, sent by email and post.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after your CIC Study & Training; you may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on related and further Study and Programmes to improve career progress, development and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist you with special requests or requirements you might have, such as for a reference/recommendation letter, and more, by post and email.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Health & Safety in the Workplace Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Leadership & Team Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Operations & Quality Management Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Management of Human Resources Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- ABA - Specialisation in HR & Occupational Health & Safety Administration ABA: Advanced Business Administration 2 years (flexible)
The EBA is designed as a level-6 programme, and therefore graduate degree level or equivalent level study is usually the next step if you need or wish to pursue further study and qualifications, either with CIC or with another education provider or university.
The Programme is primarily designed for men and women who are:
- ambitious to expand and increase their knowledge, ability and understanding;
- aiming for high level success within their organisation, particularly a hospital or health care organisation, or to take their own enterprise or section or department to greater success and efficiency;
- destined for high-level, respected, well-paid posts of employment, with significant responsibility, which can be carried out professionally and efficiently, with technical, managerial and analytical ability.
Specialising in the key field of hospital management and administration, the knowledge and ability gained is also easily transferable to a huge range of other types of work, careers and posts, ensuring that career development is destined for an upwards direction.
Sign up to this course
A qualification indicating high-level hospital and health management and administrative competence, leadership skills and executive-level knowledge.