Educational Administration & Leadership
A Program covering key aspects of educational administration, leadership, motivation and psychology
For education to be effective and successful, those involved must fully understand the educational process and its needs - and be able to manage, lead, motivate and direct educational teams.
Key topics including curriculum design, deciding on educational objectives, the psychological and motivational aspects of education, and how to manage educational teams, departments, schools and regions; this and more is covered by this interesting and developmental Program.
Professional educators include senior teachers, head teachers, ministerial staff, education officers, educational researchers and psychologists, and many others; all will benefit from studying this Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
There are 12 Modules in this Interesting Program:
- Traditional and Modern Education
- The Learning Process & Motivation for Learning
- Educational Research
- Educational Psychology and its Influences
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs in Education
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Education Management & Administration, Levels, Personnel and Roles
- Leadership in Education
- The Human Resource in Education
- Team Management in Education
- School & Education Effectiveness
- National Organisation of Education
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE MODEST CIC FEE
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International CIC Study & Training Publications.
- A detailed, professional ‘Study & Training Guide’ with full instructions on how to study to achieve success and gain top results. The Guide includes detailed advice on how to answer Self-Assessment Tests, Training Tests and Examinations.
- Self-Assessment Tests and Recommended Answers for them, and a Progress Chart.
- Progress/Training Tests (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’) with an optional Tutorial Support Service.
- The Final Examination sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Diploma on successful completion of your Study & Training and on passing the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Classroom Management & Psychology for Teachers Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Education & School Leadership ABA: Advanced Business Administration 2 years (flexible)
- Education, School Leadership & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Education Leadership & School Administration (BELA) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
There is a range of related, additional and further studies available if required, ranging from Diploma Programs focusing on Teaching, to degree-level Programmes on School Leadership and School Development.
The Program opens up job opportunities in a wide range of educational fields and types of jobs, including teaching, administration, leadership and oversight. Whether for "the first steps" in an educational career, or to development and seeking promotion and higher posts and responsibilities, this Program can help to move your career forward.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The Study Period is one year (12 months) but this is flexible; the Diploma can be completed in a shorter period, or you can take longer if necessary.READ MORE »
To gain your Diploma you need to sit and pass an Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve high marks and good grades, and obtain your prestigious International Diploma!
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
An international accredited qualification for professional development and career success showing you have substantial skills, competence and knowledge.