EBA: Executive Business Administration on
Education, School Leadership & Administration
A Programme to provide and develop required wisdom for effective management and leadership in teaching, schools administration and leadership
This Programme focuses on management, administration and leadership in managing schools, school departments and classes, and in leading and directing staff to achieve high educational standards and successes. Whilst having a strong focus on education and school leadership, it is also realistic and practical in imparting vital knowledge and skill which all leaders, including school and educational leaders, need to be aware of.
The first ‘Study Year’ concentrates on a wide range of business, management and administration topics; the second ‘Study Year’ builds upon that and introduces more specialised subjects including school leadership and important management skills and psychology for teachers; the third ‘Study Year’ continues with school management and improvement issues and management topics along with the opportunity to prepare a Project to increase analytical ability, improve skills and competencies and take knowledge and confidence to higher levels.
(1) For the period 1st April to 30th September 2020, anyone enrolling for this Program will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation if you provide a personal email address;
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Management & Administration in Business
3. Commercial Practice & Law
4. Management & Administration Theory & Practice
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’:
5. Classroom Management & Psychology for Teachers
6. Leadership & Team Management
7. Middle Leadership in Schools
8. Leadership in Schools: Team Building & Improvement
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR THREE’:
9. Computers & IT in Business & Management
10. Management & Improvement in Schools
11. Organisation Environment (Culture, Structure, Leadership, Motivation, Governance, Ethics, Regulation)
12. Key Concepts in Management and a PROJECT
The CIC Fee includes EVERYTHING you need to successfully study and complete your Programme.
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International Study & Training Manuals and Publications for the Core Subjects of study, including the Project.
- Detailed, professional Study & Training Guidance with full instructions on how you should study to achieve success and gain top results; a specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations and Exam Questions; and detailed Project/Thesis documentation explaining how you should approach, undertake and prepare your Project. All this is provided during the Programme either on enrolment/registration, or at the appropriate stage of your study.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, and/or ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation.
- Examination Papers set on the Core Subjects. You will write/answer the Examinations under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details of how your Examinations will be conducted are provided when you register. (Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over one hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process.)
- The highly respected Executive Business Administration certification and a Transcript on your successful completion of the Programme.
- A valuable additional benefit of the EBA Programme is that you will gain and be awarded a valuable qualification for each Study Year completed:
- on completion of the EBA First Study Year an Honours Diploma will be awarded;
- on completion of the First and Second Study Years an Advanced Diploma will be awarded;
- and on completion of the three Study Years, CIC’s prestigious Executive Business Administration award (with a detailed transcript and grade sheet) will be awarded to you.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more, on: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters, details of special offers, details of new Programs, special articles on management, administration, leadership and similar issues, Competition Forms, and much more, sent by email and post.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after your CIC Study & Training; you may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on related and further Study and Programmes to improve career progress, development and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist you with special requests or requirements you might have, such as for a reference/recommendation letter, and more, by post and email.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Classroom Management & Psychology for Teachers Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Administrative Management Honours (Higher) Diploma 21 months (flexible)
- Education & School Leadership ABA: Advanced Business Administration 2 years (flexible)
- ABA - Specialisation in HR & Occupational Health & Safety Administration ABA: Advanced Business Administration 2 years (flexible)
- English & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
The EBA is designed as a level-6 programme, and therefore graduate degree level or equivalent level study is usually the next step if you need or wish to pursue further study and qualifications, either with CIC or with another education provider or university.
The Programme is primarily designed for men and women who are:
- ambitious to expand and increase their knowledge, ability and understanding;
- aiming for high level success within their organisation, or to take their own school or learning establishment or teaching career to greater success;
- destined for high-level, respected, well-paid posts of employment, with significant responsibility, which can be carried out professionally and efficiently, with technical, managerial and analytical ability.
Specialising in the key field of educational leadership and management, the knowledge and ability gained is also easily transferable to a huge range of other types of work, careers and posts, ensuring that career development is destined for an upwards direction.
Sign up to this course
A qualification indicating high-level teacher skills, educational and school management and administrative competence, and executive-level knowledge.