ABA: Advanced Business Administration on
Education & School Leadership
This Specialisation is designed and is offered to teach improve and develop management, leadership and administration skills, with a focus on education, teaching and school leadership.
The first year:
This focuses on management, administration, and the management of training and development - and includes planning, controlling and providing leadership for the efficient operations and activities of private and public organisations and institutions. The wide-ranging knowledge, understanding and managerial expertise imparted is hugely beneficial for men and women in all types of employment.
The second year:
This focuses on management, administration and leadership for schools, education, teaching and for educational establishments. The subjects taught are designed to be beneficial and applicable to a wide range of men and women including:
- those who aspire to become not only successful teachers, but also successful school and educational leaders;
- new and experienced teachers and/or educational leaders and/or classroom managers;
- teachers aiming to become middle leaders in schools;
- teachers and school educators responsible for one or more school subjects, a section or department, or various school administrative duties, who want to improve their performance and effectiveness;
- school leaders, head teachers and principals who want to successfully manage and improve schools; and
- educators and school leaders who want to maximise student learning and overall academic success.
Implementing and Improving whilst Learning:
The great majority of what is taught can be implemented quickly to improve management, leadership and administration, the learning environment, teaching, standards, training, educational environments and results.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
The First Study Year or ‘Study Year One’ comprises these 4 Subjects/Courses
1. Management & Administration
2. Health & Safety Management
3. Management of Training & Development
4. Advanced Management & Administration
The Second Study Year or ‘Study Year Two’ comprises these 4 Subjects/Courses
5. Education: Classroom Management & Psychology for Teachers
6. Middle Leadership and Guidance in Schools
7. School Improvement and the Educational Leader
8. School Leadership and Educational Success
Your CIC Fee includes all of this:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College
- High-quality, professionally-produced Study Materials for each Subject/Course.
- A detailed, professional Study & Training Guide.
- Examinations guidance with advice and tips on how to succeed well in Exams.
- A variety of Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, and Past Papers/Questions.
- The Examinations set on the Subjects/Courses (there is no extra Fee just to sit Exams).
- Full details, guidance and explanation of how your Exams will be arranged.
- The Advanced Diploma and a detailed Transcript on successful completion.
- A personal page on CIC’s Member Services website.
- Regular information and news including Newsletters, Competitions and details of special offers.
- Study advice, support and assistance before, during and after your study.
Summary: Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee, and more is offered as well.
- Management & Administration Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Education & Teaching: Classroom Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Leadership & Team Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Management & Administration (EBA) EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Organisational Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
This Advanced Diploma Programme is beneficial and helpful to anyone who wants a career in - or to climb the ladder and advance in - management, administration, HR and development. It is also beneficial and helpful to anyone who wants a career in teaching, training, education and school leadership - or who already has a similar or related job and aspires to furthering their career and improving their knowledge and understanding to achieve greater results.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is two years (24 months) but this is flexible; the course can be completed in a shorter period, or longer if necessary.READ MORE »
Written Examinations/Assessments are set for each of the 8 Subjects/Courses - these are based ONLY on the contents of the Study Materials provided as part of the Fee. Exam Questions will require essay/written answers and might also include some objective test or multi-choice questions. All information about preparing for, arranging, and sitting Exams is provided on enrolment, and advice is always available at any time if needed.
A valuable qualification; high-level learning and understanding; professional management, teaching and school leadership knowledge; confidence and respect.