EBA: Executive Business Administration on
Training & Development Administration
This Programme is designed for people responsible for or involved in the training and development of staff, employees, teams or organisations as a whole, and also provides important knowledge concerning HR, management and administration.
The Programme aims to provide professionalism and confidence in the training, development and performance improvement of all members of an enterprise, as well as HR, managerial, leadership, organisational and administrative knowledge and understanding across all aspects of organisations.
The first ‘Study Year’ concentrates on a wide range of business, management, leadership, motivation and administration topics; the second ‘Study Year’ builds upon that and introduces more specialised subjects including training, development, organisation and human resource improvement, including the planning, implementation and control of training and development programs; the third ‘Study Year’ continues with a wide range of management and training issues, and includes the opportunity to prepare a Project to increase analytical ability, improve skills and competencies and take knowledge and confidence to higher levels.
(1) SPECIAL OFFER valid until 31st December 2023
- This Special Offer provides a FREE course on Key Concepts In Human Resource Management to anyone who enrols* for any Diploma Program in: Human Resource Management; Management & Administration; Supervisory Management; Organisational Management; Financial Management; OR for an Honours Diploma, Baccalaureate or EBA Programme in a Human Resource specialisation.
(2) During the “Covid-19” (Corona) virus pandemic and in lock-down periods, affected Members may be allowed to take Assignments (home-based course work) instead of or in addition to sitting Examinations to complete the Programme; details can be provided on request after enrolment onto the Programme.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Management & Administration in Business
3. Commercial Practice & Law
4. Management & Administration Theory & Practice
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’:
5. Human Resource/Personnel Management
6. Organisational Behaviour
7. Managing the Training Function
8. Training & Development / Employee Development
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR THREE’:
9. Computers & IT in Business & Management
10. Management & Employee Development: Competitive Advantage & Transformative Teamwork
11. Organisation Environment
12. Project + Key Concepts in HR Management
The CIC Fee includes EVERYTHING you need to successfully study and complete your Programme.
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International Study & Training Manuals and Publications for the Core Subjects of study, including the Project.
- Detailed, professional Study & Training Guidance with full instructions on how you should study to achieve success and gain top results; a specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations and Exam Questions; and detailed Project/Thesis documentation explaining how you should approach, undertake and prepare your Project. All this is provided during the Programme either on enrolment/registration, or at the appropriate stage of your study.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, and/or ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation.
- Examination Papers set on the Core Subjects. You will write/answer the Examinations under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details of how your Examinations will be conducted are provided when you register. (Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over one hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process.)
- The highly respected Executive Business Administration certification and a Transcript on your successful completion of the Programme.
- A valuable additional benefit of the EBA Programme is that you will gain and be awarded a valuable qualification for each Study Year completed:
- on completion of the EBA First Study Year an Honours Diploma will be awarded;
- on completion of the First and Second Study Years an Advanced Diploma will be awarded;
- and on completion of the three Study Years, CIC’s prestigious Executive Business Administration award (with a detailed transcript and grade sheet) will be awarded to you.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more, on: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters, details of special offers, details of new Programs, special articles on management, administration, leadership and similar issues, Competition Forms, and much more, sent by email and post.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after your CIC Study & Training; you may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on related and further Study and Programmes to improve career progress, development and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist you with special requests or requirements you might have, such as for a reference/recommendation letter, and more, by post and email.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Human Resource & Personnel Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Human Resource Administration Honours (Higher) Diploma 21 months (flexible)
- Organisational Understanding & Development Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Human Resource Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Education, School Leadership & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
The Executive Business Administration Programme is primarily designed for men and women already in employment, or who are ambitious and driven towards achieving a worthwhile and successful career; such men and women, like you, are ambitious to expand and increase knowledge, ability and understanding, and to succeed at high levels within their organisation, and to take their own businesses (if they or you are business owners or entrepreneurs) or the sections or departments in which they work, to greater success and development. The men and women who complete this Programme are destined for high-level, respected, well-paid posts of employment, with significant responsibility, which can be carried out professionally and efficiently, with technical, managerial and analytical ability.
The EBA Programme is designed as a level-6 programme, and therefore graduate degree level or equivalent level study is usually the next step for you if you need or wish to pursue further study and qualifications, either with CIC or with another education provider or university. CIC’s Mastery of Management Graduate Diplomas also offer high-level (graduate level) study in specialist subjects, if you wish to specialise in a specific area, and/or do not need or want to undertake a full graduate level, AMMBA or MBA level programme.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include a second EBA specialization, the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' EMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
A qualification indicating high-level understanding of training, development and HR roles, administration, management, leadership, and executive-level knowledge