Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
A business economics Program which emphasises the practical business applications of economic theory and how business economics can influence areas such as business strategy and decisions.
This Program is constructed to help students/Members understand the economic background to, and the implications of, business decisions and to look at practical applications of economics in business and management.
This Program on Managerial Economics brings together economics and business decision-making so that in practice the best solutions to solving business and management problems can be found and applied. It blends together traditional macroeconomic theory with microeconomic theory, and examines and shows how business and managerial economics can influence each other. Economic theory and policy are introduced in the context of the environment in which firms operate, but avoids excessive concentration on theoretical economic models, and instead it emphasises the link between economics and business management, how economists view the way the economy works, the state of the economy, and business economics topics - all in a clear and non-technical way.
The Program covers costs, prices, industries and markets - and more - and economic subjects which too often are overlooked by business leaders and business people.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Program before 31st October 2020 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Summary of Major Topics:
- The Domestic Economic Environment
- Economic Policy, Economic Growth
- The International Economic Environment and International Trade
- Understanding the Balance of Payments and Exchange Rates
- Macroeconomic Issues, Theory and Policy
- Supply-side Economics
- The Structure of the Economy
- Economic Change and De-industrialisation
- Demand in Theory and Practice
- Costs in Theory & Practice
- Economies and Diseconomies of Scale
- Pricing in Theory & Practice
- Pricing and the Influence of Market Structure
- The Government, Economics and Business
(A more detailed outline of contents is available on request)
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication and supplementary Study Publication.
- Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
- A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
- Test Questions, (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’) and Model Answers for them, and additional Exercises, Tests and Activities.
- The Final Examination sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Mastery of Management Diploma when you pass the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Commerce & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Corporate Strategy & Planning Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Business Economics & Commerce Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Business Administration Honours (Higher) Diploma 21 months (flexible)
The Program is important to senior managers, directors, owners and executives - and to men and women aspiring to reach such senior positions - because it provides great knowledge and understanding of the economic environment in which all business operate, and how to plan and run businesses effectively and strategically. These skills are needed for every type of organisation, and by future and current managers and business people, to improve and develop career opportunities, business knowledge and business success.
This graduate/MBA/MA-level Program is confirmation of your ability to successfully undertake further studies at graduate and postgraduate levels, in business, economics, strategic management and management studies.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include the ‘wider’ syllabus EBA Programme and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional, graduate level qualification, ideal for high-level responsibility in economic management, business, planning and related career areas.