EBA: Executive Business Administration on
Economics & Administration
AN INTERESTING HIGH-QUALITY PROGRAMME WHICH COVERS IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS AND WHICH PROVIDES A DETAILED AND SPECIALIST LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT ECONOMICS
This interesting and all-encompassing Programme covers a wide range of business and management areas including marketing, HR, finance, accounting, law, IT and commerce. It goes on to specialise in economics, which is a hugely important area for many companies and businesses involved in production, trade, buying and selling, and international commerce. It also provides great insight and understanding for anyone involved (or intending to gain employment) in government and public service, and for those intending to run their own business profitably, and for those involved in making business decisions.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Programme before 31st December 2023 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership / Management; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the “Covid-19” (Corona) virus pandemic and in lock-down periods, affected Members may be allowed to take Assignments (home-based course work) instead of or in addition to sitting Examinations to complete the Programme; details can be provided on request after enrolment onto the Programme.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
CORE Subjects you will study in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Management & Administration in Business
3. Commercial Practice & Law
4. Management & Administration Theory & Practice
CORE Subjects you will study in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’:
5. Business Economics & Commerce
6. Business Economics: Theory & Practice
7. Economic Development
8. International Business & Trade
CORE Subjects you will study in ‘STUDY YEAR THREE’:
9. Computers & IT in Business & Management
10. Economics & The Business Environment
11. Organisational Environment
The CIC Fee includes EVERYTHING you need to successfully study and complete your Programme.
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International Study & Training Manuals and Publications for the Core Subjects of study, including the Project.
- Detailed, professional Study & Training Guidance with full instructions on how you should study to achieve success and gain top results; a specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations and Exam Questions; and detailed Project/Thesis documentation explaining how you should approach, undertake and prepare your Project. All this is provided during the Programme either on enrolment/registration, or at the appropriate stage of your study.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, and/or ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation.
- Examination Papers** set on the Core Subjects. You will write/answer the Examinations under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details of how your Examinations will be conducted are provided when you register. (Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over one hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process.) **An Assignment Option is available instead of an Exam for the ‘Covid-19’ (Corona) virus period.
- The highly respected Executive Business Administration certification and a Transcript on your successful completion of the Programme.
- A valuable additional benefit of the EBA Programme is that you will gain and be awarded a valuable qualification for each Study Year completed:
- on completion of the EBA First Study Year an Honours Diploma will be awarded;
- on completion of the First and Second Study Years an Advanced Diploma will be awarded;
- and on completion of the three Study Years, CIC’s prestigious Executive Business Administration award (with a detailed transcript and grade sheet) will be awarded to you.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more, on: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters, details of special offers, details of new Programs, special articles on management, administration, leadership and similar issues, Competition Forms, and much more, sent by email and post.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after your CIC Study & Training; you may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on related and further Study and Programmes to improve career progress, development and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist you with special requests or requirements you might have, such as for a reference/recommendation letter, and more, by post and email.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Business Economics & Commerce Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Managerial Economics Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Commerce & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Business Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- International Business & Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
The Executive Business Administration Programme is primarily designed for men and women already in employment, and/or who are ambitious to achieve a successful career. This Programme is ideal for career development as it will increase knowledge, ability and understanding across a wide range of business areas with specialist knowledge and understanding of economics, which is hugely beneficial for organisations of all types. The men and women who complete this Programme are destined for high-level, respected, responsible and well-paid employment.
The EBA Programme is designed as a level-6 programme (Bachelor degree - BBA), and therefore graduate degree level (such as MBA) or equivalent level study is usually the next step for you if you need or wish to pursue further study and qualifications, either with CIC or with another education provider or university. CIC’s Mastery of Management Graduate Diplomas also offer high-level (graduate level) study in specialist subjects, if you wish to specialise in a specific area, and/or do not need or want to undertake a full graduate level, EMBA or MBA level programme.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include a second EBA specialization, the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' EMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is three years (36 months) but this is flexible; the Programme can be completed in a shorter or longer period if necessary.READ MORE »
To gain your distinguished Executive Business Administration (EBA) award you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment on each Subject in your Programme. Full and clear details about Examinations/Assessments are provided to you, including in your personal Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examinations/Assessments will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide and Examinations/Assessments Advice, you will successfully pass through each Study Year with commendable grades, and you will be able to achieve your valuable and highly respected Executive Business Administration award in good time!
**An Assignment Option is available instead of an Exam for the ‘Covid-19’ (Corona) virus period.
An award showing executive-level business, economics and management knowledge; an excellent basis for a highly successful career and further MBA level study.