Economics, Business & Administration
A professional Programme which increases knowledge and understanding, and evaluation and analysis ability, with a specific focus and specialisation in economics, business and management.
This Baccalaureate Study Programme will help you develop detailed and high-level skills and competencies in business, economics, management and administrative fields; the Programme is designed by professionals for men and women seeking successful careers in economics, business, management and related areas, for all business, commercial, industrial, government and professional fields. Such training is essential in today’s competitive business environment and a world of increasing international trade and globalisation.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Programme before 31st December 2023 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership / Management; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the “Covid-19” (Corona) virus pandemic and in lock-down periods, affected Members may be allowed to take Assignments (home-based course work) instead of or in addition to sitting Examinations to complete the Programme; details can be provided on request after enrolment onto the Programme.
(3) If you would like to study Business English & Communication as an additional subject on this Programme, the total fee would then be: A single full fee on enrolment of GBP1495 or USD2990 or EUR2320 OR, 2 instalments each of GBP825 or USD1650 or EUR1230 OR, 9 monthly instalments each of GBP215 or USD425 or EUR320. Confirm your wish to add this course when you send your Enrolment Form and fee payment.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’ are:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Commercial Practice & Law
3. Management & Administration in Business
4. Advanced Management & Administration
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’ are:
5. Business Economics & Commerce
6. International Business & Trade
7. Macro, Micro and Business Economics
8. Logistics & Supply Chain Management Management
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FEE FOR THIS BACCALAUREATE PROGRAMME
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International CIC Core Study Publications for each of the eight (8) Core Subjects of study.
- CIC’s detailed, professional Study & Training Guides with full instructions on how to study to achieve success and gain top results. An additional specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, detailed guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations, is also provided.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation.
- The Examination** papers set for the Core Subjects; Examinations are written under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examinations will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examinations. **An Assignment Option is available instead of an Exam for the ‘Covid-19’ (Corona) virus period.
- The prestigious Baccalaureate certification and Transcript on successful completion of the Programme. Note, a First Study Year Transcript is also provided on completion of the First Study Year.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Business Economics & Commerce Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Commerce & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Economics & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Business Entrepreneurship & Organisation Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Business Administration (BAC) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
The Baccalaureate is designed for men and women to be able to proceed to high-level positions in their study and career areas, to gain promotions, and to carry out a wide range of responsibilities professionally, efficiently, with expertise and with confidence; this is all based upon the wide range of knowledge and understanding of vocationally and career-oriented business, management, commercial, accounting and financial, and project management skills attained from this Baccalaureate Programme.
Further high-level and specialist Study & Training is available with CIC, either in the same specialisation or in a new one, including the Executive Business Administration Programme, which requires a Project/Thesis to be prepared, and a further specialist Subject and two more valuable and important Subjects to be studied. Equivalent studies are also available through other higher institutions of education, universities and others worldwide (see the “Success Stories” section for many examples).
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include a second Baccalaureate specialization, the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' EMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is two years (24 months) but this is flexible; the course can be completed in a shorter period, or longer if necessary.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious Baccalaureate award you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment on each of the 8 Subjects in your Baccalaureate Programme. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your personal Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examinations/Assessments will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide you will be well-prepared and capable of achieving good grades, and you will be able to achieve your valuable Baccalaureate in good time!
**An Assignment Option is available instead of an Exam for the ‘Covid-19’ (Corona) virus period.
(See the “WHAT IS INCLUDED” section for this Course, and/or the “FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions” section of this website, if you would like more information.)
An accredited, approved qualification demonstrating high level career competence and ability to plan and conduct economics, management and business activities.