Joint ILM City & Guilds & CIC Awards (Higher, ABA, EBA, AMBMA) on
Advanced Business Administration (Joint Programme)
The Programme is written and designed for men and women wanting to develop the high-level skills and competencies for successful careers in business, management, leadership, administration and specialist fields.
The Programme is written and designed for men and women who are already in employment, usually with several years of work experience; it is also intended/available for men and women who have studied business or management or other fields/courses previously, or who have work experience but no formal study or training in these areas.
Those who register should be adult men and women with work experience who are aiming for one or more of these following goals:
- Promotion and/or advancement, including greater seniority and higher levels of pay;
- To undertake professional study to complement their work experience;
- To increase management-related knowledge, skill and ability;
- To develop knowledge and understanding across a range of management/business/leadership/administration subjects;
- To better be able to conduct management and/or employment/work roles.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Advanced Business Administration - Joint (double) Awards from ILM City & Guilds and from Cambridge International College.
Specialisations are offered in:
- Business Administration
- Commerce & Administration
- Computers & IT Administration
- Education & School Leadership
- English & Administration
- Financial Administration
- Hospitality Administration
- Human Resource Administration
- HR & Occupational Health & Safety
- Insurance, Risk Management & Administration
- Management & Administration
- Marketing Administration
- Materials & Logistics Administration
- Project Administration
To qualify for the Joint Awards, the studies which must be completed are a CIC Advanced Business Administration Programme or a CIC Baccalaureate Programme.
The Programme has been Endorsed, which means that: the Programme Aims and Objectives, the Content and Study Materials, the Delivery/Learning Methods, the Programme Staff, the Assessment Methods, and the administration of learners are all Approved - which means you can be confident in the high quality content and professional delivery of the Programme.
Fees include registration, all Study Materials and all Exams and Assessments for the 8 core Subjects of the Programme, both Awards, and a detailed Transcript.
- Business Administration (BAC) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
- Business Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Business Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Management & Administration (BAA) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
- Operations & Quality Management Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
The aim is to provide the knowledge, understanding and confidence needed to be a successful manager with a wide understanding and knowledge of practical and theoretical business, management and administrative areas and in wider aspects of business management, leadership and direction.
The Programme is aimed to assist career development and progress and to ensure competence and knowledge in management, administration and business.
Further high-level and specialist Study & Training is available with CIC, either in the same specialisation or in a new one, including the Executive Business Administration Programme (EBA) orthe 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme with exemptions and reduced Fee, and Mastery of Management Graduate Diplomas. The EBA also provides access to the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The Study Period is 24 months, but this is flexible. The Programme can be completed more quickly or take longer depending on personal progress.READ MORE »
An Examination/Assessment on each of the 8 Subjects of the Programme must be passed. Each Exam is attempted under Exam Conditions supervised by an Appointed Invigilator in your own area/region. Exams comprise essay questions and may also comprise some multi-choice questions. Exams are set ONLY on the content of the professional Study Materials provided as part of the Programme Fee. Full information on all aspects of Exams is provided to you when you enrol.
Awards from an international accredited College (CIC) and the UK’s largest awarding organisation for leadership & management qualifications (ILM City & Guilds).