Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
Management & Leadership
This Program covers a wide range of important areas concerning the role of management and leadership, with the aim of improving both personal and organisational performance and success.
The Program examines the meaning and processes of management, how it impacts on people, organisations and relationships, and its fundamental importance to effective performance. It covers the nature of managerial work and activities, and managerial responsibility, styles and effectiveness.
The process of leadership is explored and explained, as are matters concerning control and power, behaviour and organisational variables. Culture, employee commitment, conflict and change management are all covered from the perspective of the role and importance of managers and leadership.
The syllabus focuses on how to carry out the managerial leadership role, how to be a ‘good’ leader and how to satisfy the needs of people at work, how to create an organisational climate in which people work willingly and effectively, and achieve the goals of the organisation through the process of management.
Management and leaders need to strike the right balance between the needs and influences of individuals, of groups, of the organization and the environment; and appropriate management and leadership styles must be adopted to successfully deal with these factors. Making effective decisions, and motivation, is the duty of management and responsibility of leadership as part of guiding the organisation to the attainment of its objectives; all this is dealt with in this Program.
(1) For the period 1st April to 30th September 2020, anyone enrolling for this Program will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation if you provide a personal email address;
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Summary of Major Topics:
- Managerial Behaviour, Work, Functions and Style
- Organisational Development
- Qualities and Responsibilities of Successful Managers
- Leadership, Management and the People-Organisation Relationship
- Managerial Styles, Systems, Philosophies
- Management Control and Power
- Organisational Development
- Approaches to Leadership
- Leadership Models and Theories
- Culture, Conflict and Change
- Management Development
(A more detailed outline of contents is available on request)
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication and supplementary Study Publication.
- Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
- A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
- Test Questions, (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’) and Model Answers for them, and additional Exercises, Tests and Activities.
- The Final Examination** sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination. **An Assignment Option is available instead of an Exam for the 'Covid-19' (Corona) virus period.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma when you pass the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Management & Administration Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Leadership & Team Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Management & Administration (EBA) EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Business Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
This Program teaches what is needed to become a senior manager and effective leader, and how to balance the needs of individuals, of groups, of the organisation and the environment. Knowing how and when to adopt the best management and leadership style to successfully deal with the many factors which impact upon the organisation is crucial. Effective decision-making, motivation and development is the duty of management and responsibility of leadership, which is vital to set and a guide the organisation to the attainment of its objectives.
This Program, by relating management and leadership, provides an integrated view of the theory and practice of managerial and leadership science and shows how to apply them for positive for action in the workplace.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include the ‘wider’ syllabus ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional graduate level qualification ideal for high-level responsibility in leadership, management, business, development and related career areas.