Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
The Program is for men and women aiming to become law specialists, and for business, managers, executives and others who need advanced knowledge of business law.
This Program outlines each major area of legal concern in business, and covers changes and developments in the law. It clearly outlines key legal rules and cases, using business examples to reinforce understanding and to demonstrate the practical application of the law.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Program before 31st October 2020 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Summary of Major Topics:
- The legal system and sources of law
- Courts and Acts
- Making a contract - the requirements
- The terms of the contract
- Misrepresentation, mistake, duress and illegality
- Discharge of contracts and remedies for breach
- Agency and agents
- Sale of Goods Acts
- The tort of negligence
- Nuisance, trespass, defamation and vicarious liability
- Companies Law: characteristics and formation
- Companies Law: management, control and winding up
- Companies Law: partnership, limited liability partnership and choice of legal status
- Employment Law: contracts of employment, employment rights and dismissal
- Employment law regarding discrimination and health and safety
- Regulation of business by the criminal law
- Credit transactions and intellectual property rights
- The resolution of business disputes
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication and supplementary Study Publication.
- Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
- A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
- Test Questions, (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’) and Model Answers for them, and additional Exercises, Tests and Activities.
- The Final Examination** sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination. **An Assignment Option is available instead of an Exam for the ‘Covid-19’ (Corona) virus period.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma when you pass the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Commercial Practice & Law Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- International Business & Administration (EBA) EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Business Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Business Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Management & Administration (BAC) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
This Program teaches and explains how to understand, interpret and apply the essential, aspects of business law. It is not primarily intended as a route to becoming a lawyer, but is intended to teach anybody involved in business at a senior level (now or in the future) to understand the role of law and how it affects all aspects of business. A strong understanding of business laws and principles is essential in order to make good decisions at senior levels, and to advance to high levels in organisations, whether commercial, public, private or non-profit making.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include the ‘wider’ syllabus ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, AMMBA Programmeand the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
**An Assignment Option is available instead of an Exam for the ‘Covid-19’ (Corona) virus period.
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional, post-graduate level qualification, ideal for high-level responsibility in managerial areas of business law, business and related career areas.