Joint ILM City & Guilds & CIC Awards (Higher, ABA, EBA, AMBMA) on
Advanced Mastery of Business Management & Administration (Joint Programme)
The Programme is prepared and designed for men and women who want to improve and develop advanced business management and administration skills for senior, executive and Board-level managerial positions.
Men and women enrolling should be adults with several years of significant work experience, and/or who may have studied at high levels (such as undergraduate degree levels) previously.
The Programme is for men and women who aim to achieve one or more of these following goals:
- To gain high-level expert knowledge and understanding of a range of leadership, strategic, organizational and business management subjects;
- To prepare for and achieve promotion and/or advancement to senior levels;
- To increase management knowledge, analytical ability, leadership and specialist skills;
- To develop knowledge and high-level understanding across a range of management/business/leadership/administration subjects;
- To better conduct their high-level managerial, leadership, administrative and directional roles.
(1) For the period 1st April to 30th September 2020, anyone enrolling for this Program will also be enrolled free for a Course on Leadership & Organisation if you provide a personal email address;
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Advanced Mastery of Business Management & Administration - Joint (double) Awards from ILM City & Guilds and from Cambridge International College.
Specialisations are offered in:
- Accounting & Management
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Management
- Leadership & Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Management
- Organisational Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
To qualify for the Joint Awards, the studies which must be completed are a CIC Advanced Mastery of Business Management & Administration Programme or the CIC Advanced Mastery of Business Administration Programme.
The Programme has been Endorsed, which means that: the Programme Aims and Objectives, the Content and Study Materials, the Delivery/Learning Methods, the Programme Staff, the Assessment Methods, and the administration of learners are all Approved - which means you can be confident in the high quality content and professional delivery of the Programme.
Fees include registration, all Study Materials and all Exams and Assessments for the 13 core Subjects of the Programme, both Awards, and a detailed Transcript.
- International Business & Administration (EBA) EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Strategic Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Business Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Commerce & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Project Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
The aim is to provide significant and high-level far-ranging practical and theoretical knowledge and understanding across a wide range of business, management, administrative and leadership areas.
The Programme aims to assist career development and advancement to higher levels and to give learners the potential to achieve successful careers with good remuneration and employment benefits.
Further graduate-level studies are available with CIC. There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include a second AMMBA specialization (you will only need to study the 2 additional Specialization subjects), the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme (if not already held), the 'Double Award' AMMBA & MBA degree Programme, and the PhD/Doctorate Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The Study Period is 36 months, but this is flexible. The Programme can be completed more quickly or take longer depending on personal progress.READ MORE »
An Examination/Assessment on 12 Subjects of the Programme must be passed, and a Project. Each Exam** is attempted under Exam Conditions supervised by an Appointed Invigilator in your own area/region. Exams comprise essay questions. Exams are set ONLY on the content of the professional Study Materials provided as part of the Programme Fee. Full information on all aspects of Exams is provided to you when you enrol. Full information and guidance about the content and structure of the Project is provided to you when you enrol.
**An Assignment Option is available instead of an Exam for the ‘Covid-19’ (Corona) virus period.
Awards from an international accredited College (CIC) and the UK’s largest awarding organisation for leadership & management qualifications (ILM City & Guilds).