NEWS & INFORMATION
Government of Jersey, Britain - Recognition of CIC
Cambridge International College - as confirmed by the Government of Jersey, Britain:
- is legally incorporated and registered in Jersey, Britain;
- is permitted to offer and grant diplomas, certificates and awards to students worldwide;
- acts and operates lawfully within the rules of the country's domestic education legislation;
- is confirmed and acknowledged as being accredited and meeting quality standards for colleges, universities and learning providers;
- has ‘Recognised’ status and may offer programs and provide awards worldwide and provide the relevant awards to students.
In accordance with relevant the Government's Education Laws, the College provides study and training for adults only, and does not offer or provide full-time education to school children in Jersey, Britain or elsewhere.