EBA: Executive Business Administration on
Transport Management & Administration
A valuable and interesting Programme teaching about transport management and its vital role in improving business and organization success, and which also covers logistics, management, commerce and project management to provide the skills and knowledge needed to become an effective transport manager or transport specialist.
The Programme aims to provide managerial and operational knowledge and understanding of transport management together with a range of high-level logistics, supply chain management, administration and business skills.
The first ‘Study Year’ concentrates on a wide range of business, management and administration topics; the second ‘Study Year’ builds upon that and introduces more specialised subjects including logistics, business and commercial transport, and public transport management; the third ‘Study Year’ continues with a wide range of management topics and further specialisation in the transport field, along with the opportunity to prepare a business Project to increase analytical ability, improve skills and competencies and take knowledge and confidence to higher levels.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Commercial Practice & Law
3. Management & Administration in Business
4. Management & Administration Theory & Practice
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’:
5. Logistics, Materials & Supply Chain Management (& Transport)
6. Business Economics & Commerce
7. Transportation Management
8. Public Transport Management & Administration
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR THREE’:
9. Computers & IT in Business & Management
10. Shipping Management OR Air Transport Management
11. Organisational Environment
12. Project & Key Concepts in Management
The CIC Fee includes EVERYTHING you need to successfully study and complete your Programme.
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International Study & Training Manuals and Publications for the Core Subjects of study, including the Project.
- Detailed, professional Study & Training Guidance with full instructions on how you should study to achieve success and gain top results; a specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations and Exam Questions; and detailed Project/Thesis documentation explaining how you should approach, undertake and prepare your Project. All this is provided during the Programme either on enrolment/registration, or at the appropriate stage of your study.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, and/or ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation.
- Examination Papers set on the Core Subjects. You will write/answer the Examinations under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details of how your Examinations will be conducted are provided when you register. (Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over one hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process.)
- The highly respected Executive Business Administration certification and a Transcript on your successful completion of the Programme.
- A valuable additional benefit of the EBA Programme is that you will gain and be awarded a valuable qualification for each Study Year completed:
- on completion of the EBA First Study Year an Honours Diploma will be awarded;
- on completion of the First and Second Study Years an Advanced Diploma will be awarded;
- and on completion of the three Study Years, CIC’s prestigious Executive Business Administration award (with a detailed transcript and grade sheet) will be awarded to you.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more, on: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters, details of special offers, details of new Programs, special articles on management, administration, leadership and similar issues, Competition Forms, and much more, sent by email and post.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after your CIC Study & Training; you may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on related and further Study and Programmes to improve career progress, development and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist you with special requests or requirements you might have, such as for a reference/recommendation letter, and more, by post and email.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Stores Management & Stock (Inventory) Control Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Materials & Logistics Administration (BLA) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- International Business & Trade Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Materials & Logistics Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
The EBA is designed as a level-6 programme, and therefore graduate degree level or equivalent level study is usually the next step if you need or wish to pursue further study and qualifications, either with CIC or with another education provider or university.
The Programme is primarily designed for men and women who are:
- ambitious to expand and increase their knowledge, ability and understanding;
- aiming for high level success within their organisation, or to take their business or section or department to greater levels of efficiency, professionalism, success and profitability;
- destined for high-level, respected, well-paid posts of employment, with significant responsibility, which can be carried out professionally and efficiently, with technical, managerial and analytical ability.
Specialising in the key field of transport management, the knowledge and ability gained is also easily transferable to a huge range of other types of work, careers and posts, ensuring that career development is destined for an upwards direct.
Sign up to this course
A qualification indicating high-level transport management competence, business and logistics understanding and executive-level knowledge.