Honours (Higher) Diploma on
Accounting, Banking & Finance Management
A PROGRAMME PROVIDING DETAILED AND TARGETED KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BANKING, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING.
This is an interesting and informative Programme providing detailed knowledge in a straightforward, well-explained manner. Not only does it cover a wide range of accounting, finance and banking topics designed to increase knowledge, confidence and career opportunities, it also teaches about strategy, motivation, management and leadership.
(1) SPECIAL OFFER Valid until 31st December 2023
- This Special Offer provides a FREE course on Key Concepts In Accounting & Finance to anyone who enrols* for any Diploma Program in: Accounting & Finance in Business & Management; Business Bookkeeping & Accounting; Cost Accounting; Financial Management; OR for any Honours Diploma, Baccalaureate or EBA Programme with an Accounting or Finance specialisation.
(2) During the “Covid-19” (Corona) virus pandemic and in lock-down periods, affected Members may be allowed to take Assignments (home-based course work) instead of or in addition to sitting Examinations to complete the Programme; details can be provided on request after enrolment onto the Programme.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
The Programme comprises four key ‘courses’:-
- Banking & Bank Operations
- Financial Management
- Accounting & Finance in Business & Management
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FEE FOR THIS HONOURS GROUP DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International CIC Core Study Publications for each of the four (4) ‘courses’ of study.
- CIC’s detailed, professional ‘Study & Training Guide’ with full instructions on how to study to achieve success and gain top results. The Guide includes detailed advice on how to answer Tests and Examinations.
- Training Tests, Questions and Exercises (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’), and Recommended Answers for most of them.
- An Examination** set for each of the 4 core courses; each Examination is sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examinations will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination. **An Assignment Option via email is available instead of an Exam for the 'Covid-19' (Corona) virus period.
- A prestigious Cambridge International College Diploma on successful completion of Study & Training and on passing the Examination for EACH of the 4 core courses, PLUS the International Honours Group Diploma when all 4 courses have been completed - this is a total of 4 awards - 4 individual Diplomas plus the Honours Diploma.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
The Programme provides knowledge, confidence and interest to advance even further to higher studies in finance, accounting, business and management, including CIC’s Baccalaureate and Executive Business Administration programmes, and to degree and other studies with other institutions worldwide.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions - which include Honours Diplomas, ABA & Baccalaureate Programmes, and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is 21 to 24 months, but this is flexible; the course can be completed in a shorter period, or longer if required.READ MORE »
To gain your Honours Diploma you need to sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment on each of the 4 Subjects in your Honours Diploma ‘group’. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your personal Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve your prestigious Honours Diploma in good time!
**An Assignment Option via email is available instead of an Exam for the 'Covid-19' (Corona) virus period.
(See the “WHAT IS INCLUDED” section for this Course, and/or the “FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions” section of this website, if you would like more information.)
Four Diplomas AND the Honours Diploma, certifying you have demonstrated high levels of knowledge, and possess work expertise in banking, finance and business.