United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
Cambridge International College has been providing professional study, training and education to men and women worldwide, including to the United Arab Emirates, for decades.
Men and women from the UAE, and men and women who are living or working in the UAE, are able to study with CIC by distance-learning; and additionally Cambridge International College has Affiliate organizations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Applicants, potential Members/students and current CIC Members and Graduates in those and other Emirates are welcome to ask for details of these Affiliates, which will be able to provide assistance, information and advice if needed.
Some of the services which the Affiliate organizations can provide include:
- help in preparing enrolment/registration documents and fees, and sending them to CIC in Britain;
- providing study assistance - including in Arabic language - and organising study plans, lectures, tutorials and other help for enrolled CIC Members;
- arranging or conducting Examination/Assessment invigilation;
- forwarding CIC Awards, Transcripts, Success Letters and other documents to successful CIC Members and Graduates;
- assisting, if requested, in providing attestation and stamping services.
(All of the above are also available directly from Cambridge International College’s Headquarters in Britain as well, by email, post and telephone - and on this website.)
Contact details for one of Cambridge International College’s Affiliates in the UAE - Abu Dhabi - are:
Irfan Aziz Khan
Duke Training Centre
Suite No 102
Baskin Robbins Building (Near Smokers Centre)
Tourist Club Area
Telephone: 00 9712 6766494
Mobile: 0097150 5147408
Pictured: some of the many successful national and international CIC Members in Abu Dhabi enrolled through Duke Training Centre (a CIC Affiliate since 2005).