Advanced Mastery of Business Management & Administration (AMBMA) on
Accounting & Management (AMBMA)
An international Graduate-level Programme designed to develop advanced business management and administration skills, knowledge and understanding with specialisation in management accounting and business financial accounting.
This a flexible, expertly produced and designed programme, with study materials and content written, designed and produced by world-leading experts and publishers. The first two Study Years/Semesters provide a wide-ranging practical-oriented view of the business and commercial environment, covering important subjects with a focus on management and business application. As part of the Programme a thesis/project is prepared, incorporating both theoretical and practical aspects of the project topic, and incorporating study of key MBA management models. The third/final Study Year/Semester focuses on strategic management and policy, international economics, and business finance - subjects needed by and appropriate for current or future senior managers, executives or company/department leaders; the Programme finishes with study and professional learning of the two core accounting specialisations which are chosen because of their importance and high relevance in today’s contemporary business and organisational environment.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Courses in this flexible-duration “Three Study Year” Programme:
- Business Theory & Commercial Practice
- Business Economics & Commerce
- Management & Administration of People in Business
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory and Practice
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Sales & Marketing Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Commercial & Business Law
- Corporate Strategy & Planning
- Managerial Economics
- Business Finance & Investment
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Project (incorporating MBA Management Models)
EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR SUCCESS IS INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAMME - GUIDANCE, PROFESSIONAL STUDY MATERIALS, EXAMINATIONS, ASSESSMENTS AND AWARD!
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International Study & Training Manuals and/or Publications for each Subject of study, including the Project.
- Detailed, professional Study & Training Guides with full instructions on how to study to achieve success and gain top results; a specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, detailed guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations; and detailed Project Guidance documentation explaining how you should approach, undertake and prepare the Project. All this is provided during the Programme either on enrolment/registration or at the appropriate stage of study.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, and/or ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation.
- Examination Papers covering every Subject, which are written under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how Examinations are conducted and Invigilated is provided on registration. (CIC arranges Examinations in over one hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible and straightforward process; the dispatch of Exams to your Invigilator/Supervisor and the assessment of the Exams answers is included.)
- The Advanced Mastery of Business Management and Administration certification and a Transcript on successful completion of the Programme. Also, a Results Statement is provided on completion of the First Year/Semester, and the Second Year/Semester, as well.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters, details of special offers, details of new Programs, special articles on management, administration, leadership and similar issues, Competition Forms, and much more, sent by email and post.
EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR YOUR EDUCATION, STUDY & TRAINING SUCCESS IS INCLUDED IN THE CIC FEE
- Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after your CIC Study & Training; you may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further Study and Programmes to improve career progress, development and advancement.
- Accounting & Finance in Business & Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Financial Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Finance & Investment Administration Executive Business Administration (EBA) 3 years (flexible)
- Banking, Finance and Management Honours (Higher) Diploma 21 months (flexible)
- Commerce & Administration Executive Business Administration (EBA) 3 years (flexible)
The men and woman who study and complete this Programme are ready for senior management, executive, professional and/or directorship level positions. The AMBMA Programme is designed as a level-7 programme, to prepare ambitious and far-sighted men and women for senior and executive level managerial positions in today’s highly competitive business world. The Programme provides the knowledge and understanding to be highly successful and achieve career success and advancement.
Further graduate-level studies are available with CIC; Members may undertake a second Specialisation and will only need to study the 2 Specialisation subjects, or may undertake Mastery of Management Graduate Diplomas on individual Specialisation Subjects.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is 3 years (36 months) but this is flexible so that the AMBA can be completed more quickly, or over a longer period of time.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious AMBA award you must pass a written Examination/Assessment on each Core Subject. Full and clear details about Examinations/Assessments are provided to you, including in your personal Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examinations/Assessments will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide and Examinations/Assessments Advice, you will pass through each Study Year successfully and you will graduate with your valuable and highly regarded AMBA award in good time!
(See the “WHAT IS INCLUDED” section for this Programme, and/or the “FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions” section of this website, if you would like more information.)
An international qualification demonstrating graduate level business and management knowledge and understanding with specialisation in management and accounting