Economics, Commerce, Trade
Understanding the subject of economics and how economic factors affect individual organisations and businesses is crucial in the modern world; that needs to be combined with a good knowledge of commerce in order to efficiently manage and direct businesses and organisations to success. These courses are excellently written and designed to provide such knowledge and understanding, and to accelerate career development and success.
- Business Economics & Commerce Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Managerial Economics Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Commerce & Administration (BCA) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
- ABA - Specialisation in Commerce & Administration Advanced Business Administration (ABA) 2 years (flexible)
- Commerce & Administration Executive Business Administration (EBA) 3 years (flexible)