CIC Applicants, potential CIC Members and current CIC Members and Diplomates in EGYPT may contact CIC directly, OR they may contact SPARK for Training & Development for assistance and advice on enrolling with CIC in Egypt.
SPARK for Training & Development can:
* help CIC applicants in Egypt prepare registration documents and fees, and despatch them to CIC by courier;
* provide study assistance - including in Arabic language - and organise study plans for enrolled CIC Members;
* assist in Examination arrangements and Invigilation;
* deliver CIC Trans and Awards to successful CIC Members;
* assist, if requested, in providing additional attestation and stamping services;
* invite CIC Members to attend an annual Graduation Ceremony.
SPARK for Training & Development is a highly professional and experienced institution, providing a high level of service and care, and is Cambridge International College’s Affiliate in Egypt.
Pictured are 5 of CIC’s many Members in Egypt, collecting CIC Certificates, Diplomas and BA awards from the College Vice Principal (right) with Dr Beltagi of SPARK (left) at a Graduation Ceremony held in Cairo in April 2007. CIC Members pictured are: Joseph Origanos Aziz, Abd Al Rahman Mohamed El Sayed, Osama Al Hussiny Hamad, Jermeen Barsoom, Hany Adib Abdel Messih.
Click here to see more photographs of the Ceremony