HR & Occupational Health & Safety Administration (BHSA)
Whether you are aiming to start a career in Management, HR/Personnel, Health & Safety, or whether you already have work experience in the area, this Programme will give you important practical knowledge and understanding, and the analytical ability to handle many managerial situations and your work environment professionally, confidently and successfully.
(1) For the period 1st April to 30th September 2020, anyone enrolling for this Program will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership & Organisation if you provide a personal email address;
(2) During the "Covid-19" (Corona) virus pandemic, Members may opt to take an Assignment (home-based course work) instead of an Examination to complete the Program.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
This enjoyable and easy-to-follow Programme will allow you to study at your own pace, yet gives you knowledge and confidence as you progress and learn.
The eight (8) core Subjects are as follows:
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’ are:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Commercial Practice & Law*
3. Management & Administration in Business
4. Advanced Management & Administration
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’ are:
5. Human Resource/Personnel Management
6. Organisational Behaviour
7. Health & Safety in the Workplace
8. Health & Safety Communication & Practice
*Communication in Business & Management may be studied instead, on request; you MUST inform the College at the time of Enrolment if you make this choice.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FEE FOR THIS BACCALAUREATE PROGRAMME
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International CIC Core Study Publications for each of the eight (8) Core Subjects of study.
- CIC’s detailed, professional Study & Training Guides with full instructions on how to study to achieve success and gain top results. An additional specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, detailed guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations, is also provided.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises,and/or ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation and confidence.
- The Examination papers set for the Core Subjects; Examinations are written under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examinations will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examinations.
- The prestigious Baccalaureate certification and Transcript on successful completion of the Programme. Note, a First Study Year Transcript is also provided on completion of the First Study Year.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Management of Human Resources Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Human Resource Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Organisational Management (EMBA) EMBA: Executive Mastery of Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
- Office Management & Administration Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Project Management & Administration EBA: Executive Business Administration 3 years (flexible)
Further Study Available or Suggested (if required):
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include a second Baccalaureate specialization, EBA Programmes, and the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' EMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website. Your wide options include a large range of HR, organizational, management, business, leadership and administrative options.
Career Development and Options:
As well as preparing you for career success in HR, Organizational Development, health and safety management or administration, the Baccalaureate’s design enables you to use the managerial, leadership, planning and other skills studied to proceed to high-level positions in other career areas where such skills are valued and required. High-level knowledge and development enables you to apply confidently for appropriate promotion, and to carry out a wide range of responsibilities professionally, efficiently, with expertise and with confidence; this is all based upon the wide range of knowledge and understanding of vocationally and career-oriented management, administration and related skills, understanding and knowledge attained from the Baccalaureate Programme.
Sign up to this course
A unique approved qualification showing competence and ability to effectively analyse, plan, manage and conduct HR, health, safety and risk-related work.