EBA: Executive Business Administration on
Insurance & Administration
A flexible, enjoyable and high-quality international Programme offered to ambitious men and women aiming to become successful and effective leaders, executives, businesspeople and senior managers with a specialisation in insurance and risk management.
The aim of this Programme is to enable you to become a competent, knowledgeable, efficient and respected executive, businessperson, administrator and/or manager, with a specialisation in the area of insurance and risk management. On this Programme you will study a wide range of important, interesting, technical, practical, and specialist subjects, and will be able to learn rapidly and enjoyably from the professionally-produced study and training materials prepared by leading experts. You also have the opportunity to prepare a business Project to blend the practical and theoretical knowledge gained, and to increase your analytical ability. The Programme will greatly improve your skills and competencies and take your knowledge and confidence to higher levels. This Programme is your path to a successful executive level career, and your opportunity to specialise in Insurance, Risk Management, Administration and and Management.
(1) Anybody enrolling for this Programme before 31st December 2023 will also be enrolled FREE for a Course on Leadership / Management; the only requirement is that you provide your personal email address to the College on enrolment.
(2) During the “Covid-19” (Corona) virus pandemic and in lock-down periods, affected Members may be allowed to take Assignments (home-based course work) instead of or in addition to sitting Examinations to complete the Programme; details can be provided on request after enrolment onto the Programme.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Summary of Major Topics in this flexible-duration “Three Study Year” Programme:
CORE Subjects you will study in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’:
1. Business Administration & Organisation
2. Management & Administration in Business
3. Commercial Practice and Law
4. Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice
CORE Subjects you will study in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’:
5. Insurance Principles & Practice
6. The Insurance Industry and Environment
7. Leadership & Team Management
8. Health & Safety in the Workplace
CORE Subjects you will study in ‘STUDY YEAR THREE’:
9. Computers & IT in Business & Management
10. Risk Management
11. Organisation Environment
12. Organisation Motivation
13. Global Business
14. Corporate Governance and Ethics
15. Accountancy, the Accountant, and Regulation
16. Key Concepts in Management
The CIC Fee includes EVERYTHING you need to successfully study and complete your Programme.
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International Study & Training Manuals and Publications for the Core Subjects of study, including the Project.
- Detailed, professional Study & Training Guidance with full instructions on how you should study to achieve success and gain top results; a specially written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations and Exam Questions; and detailed Project/Thesis documentation explaining how you should approach, undertake and prepare your Project. All this is provided during the Programme either on enrolment/registration, or at the appropriate stage of your study.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises, and/or ‘Past Papers/Questions’ for Examination preparation.
- Examination Papers set on the Core Subjects. You will write/answer the Examinations under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details of how your Examinations will be conducted are provided when you register. (Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over one hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process.)
- The highly respected Executive Business Administration certification and a Transcript on your successful completion of the Programme. Note, a First Year Results Statement is also provided on your completion of the First Study Year, and a Second Year Results Statement is provided on your completion of the Second Study Year.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more, on: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters, details of special offers, details of new Programs, special articles on management, administration, leadership and similar issues, Competition Forms, and much more, sent by email and post.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after your CIC Study & Training; you may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on related and further Study and Programmes to improve career progress, development and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist you with special requests or requirements you might have, such as for a reference/recommendation letter, and more, by post and email.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- The EBA Programme is designed as a level-6 programme, and therefore graduate degree level or equivalent level study is usually the next step for you if you need or wish to pursue further study and qualifications, either with CIC or with another education provider or university. CIC’s Mastery of Management Graduate Diplomas also offer high-level (graduate level) study in specialist subjects, if you wish to specialise in a specific area, and/or do not need or want to undertake a full graduate level, EMBA or MBA level programme.
- The Executive Business Administration Programme is primarily designed for men and women already in employment; such men and women, like you, are ambitious to expand and increase knowledge, ability and understanding, and to succeed at high levels within their organisation, and to take their own businesses (if they or you are business owners or entrepreneurs) or the sections or departments in which they work, to greater success and development. The men and women who complete this Programme are destined for high-level, respected, well-paid posts of employment, with significant responsibility, which can be carried out professionally and efficiently, with technical, managerial and analytical ability.
There is a wide range of options for further study - see the "Related Courses" section for suggestions – which include a second EBA specialization, the 'Double Award' EBA & BBA Bachelor degree Programme, and the 'Double Award' EMBA & MBA degree Programme. You are welcome to ask the College for advice, and of course you can see details of these Programmes on this website.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is three years (36 months) but this is flexible; the Programme can be completed in a shorter or longer period if necessary.READ MORE »
To gain your distinguished Executive Business Administration (EBA) award you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment on each Subject in your Programme. Full and clear details about Examinations/Assessments are provided to you, including in your personal Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examinations/Assessments will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide and Examinations/Assessments Advice, you will successfully pass through each Study Year with commendable grades, and you will be able to achieve your valuable and highly respected Executive Business Administration award in good time!
(See the “WHAT IS INCLUDED” section for this Programme, and/or the “FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions” section of this website, if you would like more information.)
A qualification indicating high-level commercial and management competence, a specialist extensive executive-level knowledge in insurance and risk management.