Association for Coaching & Facilitation - Hong Kong
Cambridge International College has been providing professional, high-quality distance-learning to men and women worldwide - including to Hong Kong - for many years, and helping them to gain expert skills, knowledge and competence needed for career progression and advancement.
Association for Coaching and Facilitation (under the coordination of Dr. Kenneth Chionh of the Institute for Professional Development) has been appointed an Affiliate of Cambridge International College in Hong Kong. Applicants in Hong Kong wishing to study with CIC, as well as past, current and future CIC Members and Graduates in may contact Association for Coaching and Facilitation for:
- help, assistance and advice on enrolling onto CIC courses;
- assistance and advice on enrolling onto Association for Coaching and Facilitation courses which are approved by CIC;
- preparing registration documents and the payment of course fees to CIC in Britain;
- assistance in preparing for and sitting Examinations/assessments;
- assistance in receiving Diplomas and Awards, Transcripts, Recommendation Letters, etc.
(Information about all matters listed above are also available directly from Cambridge International College’s Headquarters in Britain by email, post and telephone - and on this website.)
In addition to all of the courses shown on the CIC website, a number of additional courses are also available through Association for Coaching and Facilitation, including ‘Train the Trainer’and ‘Teaching & Training Skills’.
Contact details for Association for Coaching and Facilitation are:
Nelson Wong and Gigi Yau
Association for Coaching and Facilitation
Rm 602, Global Gateway Tower
63 Wing Hong Street
Lai Chi Kok
telephone : +852 94322692
email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
pictured: A group of happy, successful Association for Coaching and Facilitation students
We look forward to enrolling you or re-enrolling you with CIC, and to your career success.