Training & Development
A clear, practical and comprehensive Program explaining how to manage, design, monitor, implement, review and evaluate training and development for the employees, staff, seniors and other personnel of organizations.
This Program explains what employee and organization development means and teaches how to become an expert in managing the training and development of personnel; such a trained expert is vital to oversee the development of staff, employees and other personnel so that they contribute to the successful, effective and profitable performance of the organization. The Program covers training needs analysis, core training and development requirements, various training and development methods; and how to undertake and manage the activities involved in designing, monitoring and evaluating the development activities taking place in an organization. The Program also shows how to prepare suitable development policies, and covers leadership, motivation and the effects of change.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Major Topics Covered in this Diploma Program include:
- Employee development - the context, and the need for development.
- Costs and charges involved in employee development activities.
- Undertaking a cost-benefit analysis of different employee development factors.
- Learning: how people learn and their different learning styles, factors in successful learning.
- Training needs analysis; determining the key priorities of training.
- Undertaking performance appraisal and assessment, strategic approaches to training.
- Organisational and managerial performance; the contribution of groups to organisation success.
- Core training programmes and universal programmes.
- Matters concerning quality and delivery of training; assessing feedback from course participants.
- On-the-job and off-the-job training; projects and secondments.
- Benefits of employee multi-skilling; benefits of empowerment and flexibility.
- Designing training programmes, setting aims and objectives.
- Consultation on training and specifying the target groups for training.
- Managing and organizing the monitoring, review and evaluation of development programmes.
- Testing, reports, and factors affecting training.
- Training and development equipment and resources, the quality of the learning environment.
- Mentoring, coaching and counselling; the relationships involved, qualities needed for success.
- Development strategies, raising organisational expectations.
- Improving the training and development environment.
- Organisational training functions; strategy and the training function; roles, functions and resources.
- Organisational development; achieving positive attitudes, values and beliefs.
- The roles of the development manager; creating a learning, proactive organisation.
- Comparing the intended and actual outputs of training.
- Continuous professional and occupational development and demands.
- Management development; considering qualifications and expertise, managing job enhancement.
- Self-development, succession management and organisational transformation.
- Ethics; relationships with employees, staff and customers; dealing with conflict.
- Government training and development policy; external consultants and specialists.
- Social factors and strategic approaches; social and cross-cultural factors in training.
- Dealing with change and uncertainty, barriers to change and overcoming them.
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International CIC Core Study Publication.
- A detailed, professional ‘Study & Training Guide’ with full instructions on how to study to achieve success and gain top results. The Guide includes detailed advice on how to answer Tests and Examinations.
- Training Tests (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’) and Recommended Answers for them.
- The Final Examination sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination. The prestigious Cambridge International College Diploma on successful completion of your Study & Training and on passing the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Communication in Business & Management Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Organisational Behaviour Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Human Resource Administration Honours (Higher) Diploma 21 months (flexible)
- Organisational Understanding & Development Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Human Resource Administration Executive Business Administration (EBA) 3 years (flexible)
Being able to expertly manage the development and training of employees - and of the organization as a whole - and to do so in an efficient, cost-effective and planned manner is a great skill and talent which requires understanding and training. This Program provides that training and knowledge, which gives the opportunity for career development and good jobs in all types of organisations - because all organisations revolve around their manpower and human resources - staff, employees and managers - of all levels.
CIC offers similar and related studies through from Diploma to the highest levels, in personnel and human resource, organisation development, and other related managerial subjects.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The Study Period is one year (12 months) but this is flexible; the Diploma can be completed in a shorter period, or you can take longer if necessary.READ MORE »
To gain your Diploma you need to sit and pass an Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve high marks and good grades, and obtain your prestigious International Diploma!
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
An international accredited qualification for professional development and career success showing you have substantial skills, competence and knowledge.