Advanced Business Administration (ABA) on
ABA - Specialisation in Management, Business & Administration
This Programme is designed to cover vital Management, Business and Administration subjects and at the same time allow you great flexibility to choose related and relevant Subjects which you particularly want or need to study (you choose 6 of the 8 Subjects you study). This will maximise the knowledge, skills and understanding you require to improve your current employment and career status, and will provide you with the best opportunity for your career success in the future.
This flexible 2-year Programme will:
- provide interesting, valuable and career-oriented study, training and education
- help improve and accelerate your career development
The range of Subjects studied (of which you are able to choose 6 'options') will:
- increase your knowledge, understanding and analytical skills
- give you confidence and competence to hold employment positions
- prepare you to handle significant management responsibility
- allow you to choose Subjects of special interest and significance to your goals
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
The complete Programme comprises 8 Subjects (4 per flexible Study Year).
The First flexible Study Year will comprise of:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Commercial Practice & Law
and your choice of 2 options/choices from the list of Subjects below.
The Second flexible Study Year will comprise of:
Your choice of another 4 Subjects from the list of Subjects below.
This is the List of Subjects which you can choose from - you need to choose 6 of them:
- Accounting & Finance in Business & Management
- Administrative, Personal Assistant & Secretarial Duties
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Business Bookkeeping & Accounts
- Business Economics & Commerce
- Business English & Letter Writing
- Business Entrepreneurship & Organisation
- Communication in Business & Management
- Computers & IT in Business & Management
- Events Management
- Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Hotel Operations & Management
- Human Resource & Personnel Management
- Insurance Principles & Practice
- International Business & Trade
- Leadership & Team Management
- Logistics, Materials & Supply Chain Management
- Management & Administration
- Office Management & Administration
- Professional English (Everyday & Business Use)
- Project Leadership & Management
- Purchasing & Resourcing Management
- Retail Marketing Management & Customer Relations
- Sales Management & Marketing
- Stores Management & Stock (Inventory) Control
- Tourism & Travel Management
When you register, you should let the College know your choice of the 'options' from this list of Subjects
THE ABA FEE INCLUDES EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR YOUR STUDY & TRAINING SUCCESS:-
- Your official enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College.
- Your personal, unique official Membership Number/Reference.
- High-quality, professionally-produced Study Materials for each Subject.
- Study & Training Guidance on how to study successfully and gain top results.
- Examinations Guidance with expert advice on preparing for Examinations.
- Self-Assessment Tests with Model Answers, and Training Tests, Questions and Exercises.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice, guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information, Newsletters, details of special offers and new Programs, Competition Forms and more, by email and post.
- Advice and Assistance before, during and after the Programme from CIC’s experienced staff and consultants.
- The Examination Papers you are required to write - with full details and explanation of how, when and where you will sit them.
- The assessment/marking of the Examinations you write.
- The Advanced Business Administration award with a detailed Transcript on successful completion of the Programme (and a Transcript is also provided on completion of Study Year One / Part One).
- ABA - Specialisation in Business Administration Advanced Business Administration (ABA) 2 years (flexible)
- Business Management (AMBMA) Advanced Mastery of Business Management & Administration (AMBMA) 3 years (flexible)
- Executive Business Administration (Joint Programme) Joint ILM & CIC Awards (Higher, ABA, EBA, AMBMA) 3 years (flexible)
- Management & Administration (BAA) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
- Leadership & Strategic Administration Executive Business Administration (EBA) 3 years (flexible)
Further high-level and specialist Study & Training is available with CIC, including the Executive Business Administration Programme (EBA) and the Advanced Mastery of Business Management & Administration Programme (AMBMA) Programme - and you will be eligible to study exemptions and reduced Fee - and/or Mastery of Management Graduate Diplomas. Alternative and equivalent studies are also available through other higher institutions of education, universities and others worldwide (see the “Success Stories” section for many examples).
The ABA is intended and designed to accelerate and facilitate career development, promotion and advancement to high-level positions based upon significant knowledge, expertise, confidence, decision-making ability and qualification having been achieved.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The Programme duration (Membership Period) is 2 years (24 months) but this is flexible to meet individual needs, circumstances and speed of progress.READ MORE »
- An Examination/Assessment is set for all 8 Subjects.
- Clear information about how, when and where Examinations/Assessments take place is provided.
- Exams are based upon the professional CIC Study Materials which are provided to you and which are included in the Fee.
- Comprehensive advice and guidance is provided on preparing for the Examinations.
An accredited, approved qualification demonstrating high-level career competence, knowledge, understanding, problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.