Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma on
Corporate Strategy & Planning
An excellent, high-level and well-explained programme about corporate strategy, strategic theory and strategic practice.
This Program covers the key concepts of strategic management and business policy, scanning the environment and analysing the organisation/environment situation, formulating and planning strategy, and then how to implement strategy and, control and evaluate strategy.
It focuses on understanding strategic management concepts, research and strategic theories and developing a framework of analysis to help identify strategic issues and problems. The Program covers how to develop, assess and consider alternative courses of action, and to analyse potential future actions at tactical and strategic levels. It covers theory and practice by developing an understanding of when and how to apply concepts and techniques for marketing, accounting, finance, management, operations, and information systems.
The Program helps develop a wide range of abilities and to master vital skills; to analyse and evaluate strategic decisions; to research, gather and interpret key environmental data; to understand the present and future environments; to develop analytical and decision-making skills for dealing with problems in an ethical manner.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Summary of Major Topics:
- Concepts of Strategic Management
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Environmental Scanning and Industry Analysis
- Internal Scanning: Organisational Analysis
- Strategy Formulation: Situation Analysis and Business Strategy
- Strategy Formulation: Corporate Strategy
- Functional Strategy & Strategic Choice
- Strategy Implementation: Organising for Action
- Strategy Implementation: Staffing and Directing
- Strategic Management, Evaluation and Control
(A more detailed outline of contents is available on request)
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive Core Study Publication and supplementary Study Publication.
- Study & Training Guidance with advice on how to study to achieve success and gain top results.
- A detailed, professionally written Examinations Guide which includes expert advice, guidance and tips on how to prepare for, approach and answer Examinations in order to achieve the best results.
- Test Questions, (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’) and Model Answers for them, and additional Exercises, Tests and Activities.
- The Final Examination sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination.
- The prestigious Cambridge International College Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma when you pass the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Financial Strategy & Decisions Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Business Management (AMBA) Advanced Mastery of Business Administration (AMBA) 3 years (flexible)
- Strategic Management (AMBA) Advanced Mastery of Business Administration (AMBA) 3 years (flexible)
- Marketing Strategy Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice Diploma 12 months (flexible)
The Program provides essential high-level practical and theoretical knowledge, advice and understanding of particular value to senior managers, directors, owners and executives - and to men and women aspiring to reach such senior positions. These skills are needed for every type of organisation, whether commercial, private, public, and so the career opportunities are wide and varied for anyone who completes this Program.
This graduate/MBA/MA-level Program is confirmation of your ability to successfully undertake further studies at graduate and postgraduate levels, in strategic management and in wider business and management studies.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The standard Study Period is one year (12 months) but the actual time taken to complete the Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma is flexible.READ MORE »
To gain your prestigious high-level Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma you must sit and pass a written Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve a good result and obtain your respected Graduate Diploma!
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
A professional, graduate level qualification, ideal for high-level responsibility in corporate strategy, management, business and related career areas